As soon as you arrive at Lewis & Clark Outpatient Surgery, you know you are somewhere different—somewhere special. Our surgery center is tailored to offer patients an ideal environment for advanced, experienced outpatient surgery.
Lewis & Clark Outpatient Surgery performs a comprehensive range of outpatient surgical services, and our modern facility was designed specifically for our patients, making it an ideal environment for advanced outpatient surgery.
Specialties offered at Lewis & Clark Outpatient Surgery are:
- Orthopedics – Orthopedic surgeons perform a variety of bone, joint, and muscle procedures. From ACL tears to carpal tunnel release, orthopedic surgeons focus on injuries and conditions of the musculoskeletal system.
- Podiatry – Podiatry or podiatric medicine is a branch of medicine devoted to the study, diagnosis, and medical and surgical treatment of disorders of the foot, ankle, and lover extremity.
- Ear, Nose & Throat – Otorhinolaryngologists, or ear, nose, and throat surgeons, specialize in treating conditions of the head and neck. Common procedures performed include tonsillectomies, septoplasty, and middle ear procedures.
- Gynecology – GYN is the medical practice dealing with the health of the female reproductive system.
- Oral & Facial Surgery – Oral and maxillofacial surgery includes the treatment of many areas concerning the head, neck, face, and jaw. Common procedures performed include dental implants, bone grafting, tooth extractions, sinus procedures, as well as the pathology.
In this section of our website, you can learn about Lewis & Clark Outpatient Surgery’s amenities.