As soon as you arrive at Lewis & Clark Outpatient Surgery, you know you are somewhere different—somewhere special. Our surgery center is tailored to offer patients an ideal environment for advanced, experienced outpatient surgery.
Lewis & Clark Outpatient Surgery performs a comprehensive range of outpatient surgical services, and our modern facility was designed specifically for our patients, making it an ideal environment for advanced outpatient surgery.
Specialties offered at Lewis & Clark Outpatient Surgery are:
- Orthopedics – Orthopedic surgeons perform a variety of bone, joint, and muscle procedures. From ACL tears to carpal tunnel release, orthopedic surgeons focus on injuries and conditions of the musculoskeletal system.
- Ear, Nose & Throat – Otorhinolaryngologists, or ear, nose, and throat surgeons, specialize in treating conditions of the head and neck. Common procedures performed include tonsillectomies, septoplasty, and middle ear procedures.
- Eye Care – Ophthalmologists specialize in treating conditions of the eyes. Common procedures performed include cataract surgery, glaucoma surgery, trauma eye care.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology – OB/GYN is the branch of medicine that specializes in the care of women during pregnancy and childbirth and in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the female reproductive organs.
- Pediatric Dentistry – Pediatric dentistry encompasses comprehensive dental care for all children, from infancy through adolescence.
In this section of our website, you can learn about Lewis & Clark Outpatient Surgery’s amenities.